Friday, November 19, 2010

the start of a teal dress

The teal fabric from this post is getting put to use.  I'm attempting to make a dress, and here is the start of it:

The start of the bodice.  I'm thinking a one shouldered, sleeveless dress right now.


The plan for the back of the dress right now... (I'm kind of thinking of another horizontal band, to cut up some of the open space on the right side)

My attempt at making a back panel for the dress, with a continuous edging for the front, angled part of the dress.

Chair upholstery update:  I ended up having to order a couple of things for the chairs, and am just waiting for the supplies to get here!  Hopefully I can get back to those soon.... our living room is completely taken  over by the project :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and advice! Thanks in advance :)