Hubby sorted through his t-shirt collection and rounded up a nice stash he doesn't wear anymore. Then, he gave them to me so I could do some more refashioned t-shirts!
The first shirt I took scissors to was a green shirt (with some lighter more faded areas) with a rather large logo across the chest.
Since I didn't want the logo on the refashioned shirt, I simply turned the shirt inside out. Goodbye logo and hello nice solid green shirt.
The photo above shows the first cuts I made to the shirt. The sides are a little uneven in the picture, but were trimmed more evenly before sewing.
With the NEW right sides together (logo on the outside) I sewed along the two sides of the shirt with a zig zag stitch.
I then cut off the collar of the shirt (and removed the tag)
Now, to finish off the shirt, I simply sewed elastic on the inside of the neck and armholes. I left those edges all raw. Since the edges kind of roll and ruffle a bit, you can see the lighter shades of green on the neck and armholes.