Monday, September 20, 2010

updates & an oldie

I'm currently borrowing my Mom's sewing machine, so the search to purchase my own can be less rushed. Now, I'm trying to figure out my next big project to work on... maybe halloween costumes for the hubby & I? (and... dog?)

There are still a couple of buttons left to sew on the coat I'm making, but that's almost done! Hopefully I'll have it posted as complete soon.

Since I haven't done too much new lately, I decided to post a picture of the first blanket I crocheted. This is the one I made in Dec 2009-January 2010.



This was surprisingly quick to make. It took 5 skeins of Lion Brand, Homespun Yarn to make. The texture of the yarn was a little frustrating at times, especially when trying to count stitches, but since the blanket was all double crocheted, there wasn't much counting at all.

More sewing soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and advice! Thanks in advance :)