Monday, September 27, 2010

Another blog

I've started another blog, in addition to this one. Since I am a newly-wed and new(ish) home owner there are a lot of other projects and miscellaneous things going on other than my sewing projects that I wanted to blog about. But, I am going to keep this one specifically for sewing and crafty projects. The other blog is for "everything else" Click here if you want to check it out!

On a sewing note: hubby nicely accompanied me to the fabric store (we literally only had 5 minutes though... which was hard because McCalls patterns were on sale, so I'll probably be going back!) Anyways we've been trying to think of what to be for Halloween (not sure if we'll be around or not though) and are thinking now of possibly making costumes from the Wizard of Oz. Possibly Dorothy and the Scarecrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and advice! Thanks in advance :)