Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving & updates

Hubby is working over the weekend, so we celebrated our Thanksgiving today!  It seemed weird making the dinner since only a month ago I made turkey, stuffing, gravy, & pies for Hubby's work to celebrate Canada's Thanksgiving.

Between the two Thanksgivings and all the Christmas decor at the stores (that's been there since June), I've got my months and holidays all mixed up!

Here's a look at what Hubby & I will be eating every meal for the next 2 weeks: 


I saw directions on how to make a cornucopia out of bread on the Allrecipes.com website, and had to give it a try.  It was pretty fun to make, and would be cute for a bigger celebration.  Hubby didn't know what a cornucopia was, so he didn't understand why I thought it was cool, haha.

Hopefully back to sewing soon!


Update on my sewing machine & computer:
*  Sewing machine = still in the shop (hopefully it'll be back soon??)
* Laptop = didn't have a virus.  The nasty stuff that was happening (that made me think it was a virus) turned out to be my hard drive frying :(  I finally got the computer back today, with a new hard drive.  They tried restoring my old data (aka my life, since I'm addicted to my computer) and didn't think it worked!  I'm beyond horrified.  Some of my  data was backed up, but it's been awhile since I did that last.
* I'm still organizing while in the absence of 2 of my favorite things.  If I don't get my sewing machine back soon though, I'm busting out the backup :)

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty impressive, Christie! I can't believe you made all of that. I love the cornucopia!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and advice! Thanks in advance :)