Thursday, April 19, 2012

Organizing sewing room - BEFORE

I have organized and reorganized my sewing room too many times to recall.  For whatever reason, I just couldn't find the method that worked for me.

Usually things stay looking alright for a week or so, then they turn into a mess.


I think I finally have a system down that will work (we'll see) but, here are the BEFORE pictures of my most recent organizing project.


Large, unused pieces of fabric (above)


Fabric scraps stored in a tub piled layers thick... you couldn't see anything deeper than the top layer and it just wouldn't stay orderly when searching for items.

The main fix to my problems... multi-sectioned shelves.  Hubby so kindly assembled them for me :)  Stay tuned for the AFTER pictures of my sewing room organization.

Check out the AFTER pictures and post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and advice! Thanks in advance :)