Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Finally signed up!

I have been so curious to try Stitch Fix for quite some time, and have heard great things about it.  So, I finally signed up! 

In case you don't know what it is, you fill out a style questionnaire when you sign up, and have a personal stylist pick out 5 items they think you'll love and send it to you in a box.  There is a fee to have this done, but that can be applied to the cost of whatever items you keep.  If you don't like an item, you send it back without a charge (except the styling fee).  If you love an item, you buy it & can deduct the cost of the styling fee from your purchase! 

You can have scheduled boxes sent, or let them know whenever you're ready for another one.  And, you can add a little note for your stylist to know what you're looking for.  Whether it be a cute outfit for a wedding, date night, or holiday party or whatever!
 
 
Shopping for clothes is so frustrating for me since nothing ever seems to fit right.  Yes, being someone who sews, I could alter *some* things... but I don't usually do it.  Instead I have a huge pile of "to do" sewing that by the time I get around to it, styles have changed!
 
I can't wait to get my 1st box!
 
 
 
If you're ready to give it a try to, please use my referral link:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and advice! Thanks in advance :)