Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Summer Stitch Fix! June 2016

It's here!  My summer stitch fix.  I ended up keeping 2 out of the 5 items which is cool, but I just keep hoping for a 5 out of 5 (I really want that discount! lol)

If you haven't given Stitch Fix a try yet and are interested, please use my referral link :)


MIA - Albina Leather Slide Sandals

MIA - Albina Leather Slide Sandals

Loved the color, fit well, but just not my style:  RETURNED.




Dear John - Finnegan Roll Cuff Short

Dear John - Finnegan Roll Cuff Short
I'm always looking for a nice pair of more modestly cut shorts, which is why these were picked out by my stylist.  They were a little large in the waist, and the length was a bit long for me (rolling the cuff once more would have been just right).  Being into sewing, I would have made those alterations but.... I just wasn't a fan of the color.  I was hoping for either a fun bright color, or something more timeless (navy or khaki): RETURNED.



Skies are Blue - Nielsen Henley Top

Skies are Blue - Nielsen Henley Top

I have a lot of plaids on my Stitch Fix pinterest board which may be why this was picked out for me.  I don't usually even wear plaid but I like the idea of it and am on the lookout for a cute long-sleeved shirt that looks out-doorsy for camping etc.  This top fit more loosely than I like, and I just wasn't feeling a sleeveless in this pattern: RETURNED.




 Papermoon - Biscayne Lace Panel Knit Top

Papermoon - Biscayne Lace Panel Knit Top

When I pulled this out of the box I wasn't feeling it.  Then I looked at it closer and really liked the detailing (which is something I include in my style requests).  I always try everything on that is sent even if I am not at first interested.  Glad I did, because this time I was pleasantly surprised at how well it fit, and how much more I liked it when I tried it on: KEPT.

Papermoon - Biscayne Lace Panel Knit Top



Hailey 23 - Tonita Knit Maxi Dress

Hailey 23 - Tonita Knit Maxi Dress

I liked this dress right away but didn't get my hopes up.  I've been on the lookout for a summer maxi dress and had 2 sent to me in previous fixes.  In my 4th Stitch Fix the dress was a print that just wasn't me (I then noted in my style comments I prefer a solid bodice when having a patterned bottom to the dress), and in my 3rd Stitch Fix the dress was amazing, and fit great, EXCEPT it was too short, ugh.  Also a bit pricey not getting the keep 5 discount, but if it were longer, I probably would have kept it.

Anyways, when I tried this dress on it fit well, and was a nice length.  PLUS, the back had a cool and unique cut to it, which is another thing I always request in the stylist comments :)  This one was a KEEPER


Hailey 23 - Tonita Knit Maxi Dress

Hailey 23 - Tonita Knit Maxi Dress - back view



If you haven't given Stitch Fix a try yet and are interested, please use my referral link

2 comments:

  1. شركة تنظيف شقق جوال 0551425199
    شركة تنظيف فلل
    شركة تنظيف مساجد
    شركة تقديم كل الخدمات المنزليه لكل البيوت
    شركة تنظيف منازل
    شركة تنظيف بيوت
    شركة تنظيف وغسيل مجالس و كنب
    شركة تنظيف وغسيل فرشات وموكيت
    شركة تسليك مجاري
    شركة مكافحه حشرات مع الضمان

    شركة تنظيف منازل بالاحساء.شركة تنظيف مجالس بالاحساء
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالاحساء.شركة تنظيف مساجد بالاحساء
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء.شركة رش مبيدات بالاحساء
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء.شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالاحساء



    ReplyDelete

I love comments and advice! Thanks in advance :)