Wednesday, December 7, 2011

3 step Christmas centerpiece

Here's a quick, easy and cheap Christmas centerpiece idea.  Chances are you already have everything you need to make this!

Supplies:
Candle (in a jar) - Mine is evergreen scented
Flat bottomed tray (or bowl with a large flat portion in the center)
Christmas ornaments
Gift wrapping ribbon

I ended up buying a new black tray for my centerpiece.  It was only a few bucks at Hobby Lobby, in the party section.


Directions:

1) Set your candle jar on the center of the tray and make sure it is stable.


 2) Add a few ornaments around the base of the candle jar (I used a package of 6 red glitter ornaments from my collection)


3) Cut long strips of wrapping paper ribbon and drape them over the ornaments.  I didn't curl the ribbons, they had a natural "large curl" just from coming off of the roll.

4 comments:

  1. very cute idea!!! I was looking for a centerpiece and couldn't find one I liked. I like this one!!!

    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice centerpiece idea. Thanks for linking to Things I've Done Thursday!

    Melanie
    Sew Rugged @ bear rabbit bear
    bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thrifty and so beautiful! :) You've been featured on DIY Thrifty Thursday at www.thrifty101.blogspot.com

    Hope to see you again this week!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and advice! Thanks in advance :)