Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fabric.com

I placed my first order the other day through fabric.com... and hubby is in trouble because this site is addicting! I've gotten more into the diaper making process so I ordered some PUL fabric (which is waterproof) to layer inside them so they don't need a cover. Most local stores don't carry this fabric, and if they do... I've heard the quality is pretty poor. Anyways, while I was at it, I also ordered some cute flannel. I love this site because (unlike many other fabric sites I've nearly ordered from) you can order in half yard increments and my order came really quickly (2 days?). Now I feel less secluded in my small town which lacks any decent craft/fabric stores. Plus, I always forget to look at the fabric content and care when I go to the store so this site is nice in that I can find that information whenever needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and advice! Thanks in advance :)