Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Here's a secret

At first hubby wasn't so sure how he felt about the potential of cloth diapering in the future (if we ever have kids). Then, I showed him some fabric I picked out to make some, and he quickly changed his mind. (Here's my first post about cloth diapers)

I'm not sure he saw anything but the football fabric in this bunch. He was instantly listing off specific teams he likes too that might be cool for fabric, hehehe. (the fabric above was all from Walmart)

So, the secret in getting my husband to go along with the idea of cloth diapering was... sports fabric!

Even if we never have kids, these diapers are kind of fun to pick out material for and make. Plus, they can always be donated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and advice! Thanks in advance :)