Monday, May 2, 2011

Fabric for awhile...

My most recent order from fabric.com arrived the other day, here's what's in store for my future projects:


The charcoal fleece in the middle is first in line. I ordered 4 1/2 yards of it to make both a top for Hubby and a jacket for me. Here's a previous post I did showing the pattern pictures of the top/jacket.

The other fabrics are all meant to become tops of some sort for me. I have a McCalls pattern that I want to try on at least one of those fabrics, but we'll see about the rest. (I kind of want to wing it on the others)

Finally, the green fabric on the right side of the picture... it's not at all what I was expecting. I'm torn if I like it or not, but I think that will be dependent of the style of top it becomes (?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and advice! Thanks in advance :)