Monday, November 29, 2010

I love Mail :)

I got a package in the mail the other day... just what I have been waiting for!  My order from Joanns.com arrived, complete with the rest of the supplies I needed to finish the chair upholstery.  I'm such a geek for snail mail and packages (yes, it was still exciting even though I knew it was coming :)  )

Muslin, tack strips, and the much awaited foam cutter.  I also got some buttons to hold the fabric covered buttons I will be making onto the chair.  I thought about re-using the buttons that were hidden inside the chair before... but thought they were pretty neat (and antique) so I bought some cheap-o's to use instead. 



Oh, and I also ordered some other buttons... I have no idea what I'll use them for at this time, I just thought they were cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and advice! Thanks in advance :)