Saturday, November 27, 2010

Organizing!

My sewing room is pretty cluttered and it finally got some of the attention it deserved!  I got around to organizing my fabric and scraps, and have them hidden away in an armoire.  My other crafting supplies still needs some work, but this is a start.


Small pieces of fabric, thread, machine accessories, etc. on the top shelf.
Large pieces of fabric, patterns (in larger envelopes) and a binder cataloging my patterns on the bottom shelf.


Originally I put a small, old school TV inside the armoire, thinking I could watch while I sew (which I prefer) but it was too heavy and sagging the shelf a bit.  Rather than bothering with reinforcement, I figured it'd be a good place to store supplies.  So far, I'm happy with the storage space... I imagine my opinion would change if we got cable TV :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and advice! Thanks in advance :)