Thursday, January 30, 2014

Crocheted dish cloth

This dishcloth was quick and easy to make.  I just chained 30 or so, then the rest is rows of half double crochet.
 
Quick & Easy Crocheted dish cloth!

 
I am so excited for the weekend, and am so tired from classes.  This past Monday morning, while walking to my first lab, I was excited that it was Friday.... yeah, it was destined to be a long week! 
 
I found some sea glass at the beach a couple weeks ago, and am so excited to make something out of it this summer!  I LOVE sea glass :)  Unfortunately I didn't bring any jewelry making supplies here, so knitting and crocheting will have to do for now.

1 comment:

  1. so fun and simple! thanks for sharing on craft schooling sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and advice! Thanks in advance :)