Here is how it was made : (it only takes a minute or two)
1. Grab a scrap of fabric from your stash, and a hair clip.
2. Cut the fabric into the shape below (cut it larger or smaller based on how big you want your bow. My fabric was roughly 3 times the length of the hair clip to start)
4) Tie a knot, it will now look like the picture below.
5) Slip the hair clip through the knot you just tied, but on the backside of the bow.
6) That's all! The best part is that you could easily tie several different bows, and change them out on the same hair clip, depending on which accessory you wanted that day.